Monday, November 2, 2009

Vancouver.

So one of my best friends is moving away on sunday. You could say I am devastated, and it would be a HUGE understatement.

I dont know how to feel about things right now. I have liked him for a very long time, and I wasnt going to say anything, because I knew he was leaving. And somehow word got around to him, and that has made things as complicated and hard as I knew it would.

I dont just like him like that. He is my best friend. Who I can call in the middle of the night, and have a meltdown to. Who makes me laugh until my abs are cringing in pain from laughing so hard. Who picks me up and takes me to midnight movies. Who knows how I feel about pretty much everything.

I have come to the realization that Vancouver is vey far away. Very very far away. And I dont like vancouver very much right now. It has stolen my best friend. It is exactly 1160.5 Km away, which is a 12 hour and 24 minute drive. And I dont drive.

2 comments:

E said...

I empathize. Longs distance are an extreme annoyance in my life.

E said...

...and by that I mean 'long distances'. Oooops